Are you in the market for a top beachfront property, but not sure where to start? The decision to invest in real estate is one of the biggest financial decisions we make in our lifetimes. There are many factors to consider if you want to own real estate. The location, property size, amenities, services and security are all factors to consider when determining what kind of real estate you want to invest it. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to actually try out a property before you commit to the huge financial decision of buying property? Well, good news! At Villa La Estancia in Riviera Nayarit, we have come up with a modern solution that makes it easy for you test the waters before leaping in with a real estate purchase. Read below to learn about Villa La Estancia’s innovative Try and Buy Program that has tongues wagging all over Mexico and beyond.
Try and Buy Program
For those wanting to find a dream home in paradise, but afraid to have buyer’s remorse, the try and buy program is perfect for you. It’s the ideal way to decide if you love a property by staying there and experiencing it firsthand. The Try and Buy Program was specially created for individuals who are serious about investing in Mexican beachfront real estate. Whether you are leaning towards purchasing luxury full or fractional ownership real estate, Villa La Estancia’s Try and Buy Program gives you the chance to try out a property for yourself before you commit to buying. Interested in learning more about how you can take advantage of this fantastic promotion? Read below Program Rules to see if you qualify for this amazing opportunity that can put your on the path to a dream vacation ownership experience.
Try and Buy Program Rules
Villa La Estancia is a high end property and only qualified applicants will be considered to participate in the Try and Buy Program. Here are the following requirements:
- Qualified applicants for the Try and Buy Program at Villa Estancia must be at least 30 years of age or older. The required combined annual household income must exceed $100,000 USD.
- Personal travel expenses to and from Villa La Estancia must be paid for by the applicant in order to receive a promotional discount on a 4 night stay at the property. Maximum of 6 people allowed per residence.
Availability to use the Try and Buy Program depends on the season and hotel occupation. Requests are processed on a first come, first served basis as there are a limited supply of villas available at this special promotional rate.
- The Try & Buy request form must be completed and you will be assigned a personal realtor that will take you on a property tour.
- If you are approved into the Try and Buy Program, you will be contacted to make the reservation payment. Major credit cards are accepted. After your Try and Buy discounted payment is processed, then you will receive your booking confirmed.
- All Try & Buy Program attendees must attend an informal real estate presentation with your assigned realtor. This is a great chance to familiarize each applicant with the Villa La Estancia residences, amenities and services. Please note that any applicants that fail to attend the required presentation will be charged a fee of $250 USD per night for the visit.
Ready to schedule your visit? Check out Villa La Estancia website to sign up. Villa La Estancia will be delighted to have the chance to showcase their award-winning property that could be the ultimate dream vacation you’ve been searching for. Choose your destination: