2021 is halfway over and lots of people are rethinking their priorities. A lot of people are realizing they want to invest in beachfront real estate in Mexico. The challenges of the COVID crisis have made people decide they want to spend more time with loved ones. Owning a dream vacation home in Mexico is a goal for people who want to have a comfortable place to create special memories with loved ones. Not sure where to start? Consider Villa La Estancia. Our solidly built properties are elegantly designed and contain only the finest finishes. Currently, we have properties in top destinations including Riviera Nayarit and Cabo. If you want to see what living a beach lifestyle in Mexico could be like, check out our Try and Buy Program. Keep reading below to learn more how this program could be the answer to finding your dream vacation home in Mexico.
VLE Try and Buy Program
To start with,the Try and Buy Program was created to allow individuals to test out home ownership. If you are serious about investing in Mexican beachfront real estate, the Try and Buy Program is perfect for you. Whether you are deciding between full or fractional ownership, Villa La Estancia’s Try and Buy Program allows prospective homebuyers to test out the property before buying. Only qualified applicants are allowed to participate. Do you want to see if you are eligible? Villa La Estancia is an upscale development so only qualified applicants are allowed to participate in the program. Read more about what is required in our upscale clientele.
Try and Buy Program Requirements:
- Try and Buy Program participants must be at least 30 years of age or older. Required combined annual household income must exceed $100,000 USD.
- Personal travel expenses to and from Villa La Estancia will be paid by the applicant in order to receive a promotional discount on a 4 night stay at the property. There is a maximum of 6 people allowed per residence.
- Try and Buy Program availability depends on resort occupancy. Requests are processed on a first come, first served basis. Submit your request early as there is a limited supply of villas available for their special deal.
- Try & Buy Program request forms must be completed and a personal realtor will take applicants on a private property tour.
- Try and Buy Program applicants that are approved must make their reservation payment in order to secure their booking. Once Try and Buy discounted payment is processed, applicants will receive a confirmation of their booking.
- Try & Buy Program attendees must attend a real estate presentation with their assigned realtor. This allows each applicant to get to know the fine details of Villa La Estancia residences, amenities and services. Applicants that fail to attend the required presentation will be charged a fee of $250 USD per night for their stay.
If you are interested in beachfront real estate, contact us at Villa La Estancia today. Villa La Estancia in Riviera Nayarit and Cabo offer prospective homeowners a unique opportunity to test out home ownership before they purchase. Are you ready to schedule your visit to Villa La Estancia today? Contact us today and ask if you are eligible to participate in our special Try and Buy Program. The award winning properties may end up being the vacation home that you’ve been missing in your life. We can’t wait to welcome you to your dream home in paradise!